Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Illamasqua - do they need the younger model to sell stuff or would the older lady alone just 'frighten the horses'?

"If you’re someone who has never let age define you, or you know someone who fits that description, please get in touch. We know you’re not ready to blend in – and why should you be? All we need is one recent photograph of yourself, or the person you’re nominating, plus a sentence on your relationship with make-up. You will need to be available to take part in the shoot in London on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th May 2012."

So. This is Illamasqua's current campaign for faces to feature in their advertising.
  • I'm 56 and don't regard myself as old or past it and thought I might enter a photo.
  • Neither do I regard myself as a beauty - nor ever have been - just someone who likes fripperies and colour!
  • I couldn't even attend the shoot if I were chosen so I'd just be doing it for my own amusement.
Questions
  1. Would you, will you or have you already entered this?
  2. How would you 'style' yourself for a single photo?
  3. How old are you?
  4. I have some new items and I was thinking black, pink and silver and vaguely piratical as I have a headband I'd probably wear. (Btw I know pirates are somewhat passe atm.)
  5. Illamasqua are also seeking joint entries. With whom might you like to enter as a pair to show two generations? Doesn't have to be female btw.
  6. Or do you think it's ridiculous and only young model-types sell cosmetics?
  7. Is there a cut-off age for cosmetics modelling? If so - what age?
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment