- This is after 2 days of wear.
- 2 coats and that's plenty! RESULT!
- This was a gift. Double ++ result.
- You forget how useful brown shades are. I think they suit everyone.
- This is perhaps a tad lighter IRL. Lovely and milk-chocolatey. Not yer average chocolate either. A really yummy milk chocolate.
- Oh, and it's really glossy but my shit-camera-work doesn't show that. Dammit.
Friday, 2 September 2011
Thursday, 1 September 2011
I nearly didn't get this one. The air-con in the shop was such a blessed relief that I couldn't concentrate on the cosmetics. But I'm jolly glad I took a better look. 2 coats of very subtle holo. And it applies like a dream. The kind of dream with meadows and a gentle stream - not the dream I usually have about school or exams or being in a room with someone lurking outside or doing the same thing over and over and over again.
Catrice is a super brand. Really cheap. Round the £2 mark. Watch out for this in Croatia (if you ever go - I love it there) and Central Europe and wherever else it's sold. I like the bottle design and everything about Catrice.