Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

The Cherry award...

It is my pleasurable duty to select 5 Cherry award-winners...



Thank you to Karen of Frazzle and Aniploish for nominating me and I now hereby confer this honour upon-----

OK, hold it there because I have to explain a bit. I could have picked dozens of blogs because I read dozens every day and I wouldn't do that if I didn't love them so I had to have me some selection criteria. I still could have chosen more than 5 though.... 

The criteria were:
  • young (opposite of me who am old)
  • British (or living in Britain because I am speaking primarily to a British readership)
  • blogs with exclusively or a fair bit of nail-content
  • I like them



So I tag -


Rebecca of Nails Etc

Tilly of Matilda's Manis




  1. Please copy the award onto your blog.
  2. Thank me in the most ingratiating way possible!
  3. Select another 5 recipients.
  4. Include a pic that means something to you.
  5. Write 5 positive comments about yourself.
Here's a pic


This is my lovely grandson on my knee last August (my 54th birthday!).

5 positives
  1. I'm a lot more tolerant these days
  2. I am making a success of my marriage (having not been a great wife on 2 previous occasions)
  3. I think people at work enjoy working with me - I do try to brighten the day!
To be honest 3 is good going for me. I used to be such a judgemental, conceited b!tch. I'm rather chuffed to have thought of 3 genuinely good points.

Over to you, my little cherry-dumplings!

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Cherry Award! 3 very strong points for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome grandson.
    I think we are about the same age. :) I'll be 55 in October.
    Great write up,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. Your grandson is a cutie.
    Great points and I truly believe you'd brighten anyone's day.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete