Oops, sorry. I'll stop gloating now. That wasn't very nice... :o(
- Same polish. This isn't a duochrome as such but it is very different in different lighting.
- I paid more for this on ebay than you would in the shop. I believe it's only available in Westfield in the UK (London???). But it's definitely worth £8. I think Kiko is quite an inexpensive brand. Extraordinary.
- Formula excellent.
- Longevity excellent.
- Brush pretty good.
- Max Factor FF was made to layer over this!
- I have worn this 3 times in 6 weeks and that NEVER happens.
- It's way better IRL than my cruddy pix.
Gratuitous grand-daughter photo taken on 'phone
Baby wants to stroke cat. Cat scarpers. Wise feline.
Do you have any Kiko? I think it's a dupe for a Zoya polish but can't remember which one.