In a rush when I applied it (hence the patchiness at the centre) so..
- Barry M therefore not expensive
- Flows on easily
- Thick 'point' and not scratchy
- Feels soft but not too squidgy (ever so slightly squidgy but I'm highly squidgy-averse)
- Bags of pigmentation
- Easily available even in the retail black hole that is my town
- I like the colour, I REALLY like the colour
- There are only 5 from which to choose - bummer - and no plummy or purple ones - double bummer
What's with that pathetic "Ballet Pink" one, huh? Too girlie. 01 is on the right. I have seen swatches of 02 Cherry Red and that's a stunner also.
I fancy the middle one too - Mandarin.
Give me a good reason NOT to buy at least one of these. Go on, I dare you. A couple of bloggers say these lip lacquers are too glittery for their taste and there is a slightly sparkly quality to this one but I am definitely not put off.