I felt like a bit of coral but it's fairly boring so I did 5.
Nails Inc Drury Lane *
Rimmel Apricot Punch
Jessica My Cabana Boy
* first time I've used them
3 coats of each to greater or lesser effect...
- The Missguided is a tad red in some lights - certainly the best coverage/quality except maybe Sunrise which is a bit frosty/shimmery so not exactly comparable
- The cremes I'd used before had gone gloopy - boo - I don't like gloopy
- They all look closer on the nail than in the bottle - weird - so it didn't turn out as expected
- The Jessica turned out neon and matte (not as I had remembered it)
I had to slather serum (hair serum) over my hands to make any photo even remotely acceptable. First off I used the 'vignette' function in iPhoto to try to capture the colours whilst simultaneously disguising my sloughing-snakesin mitts. Yuk. I quite like the vignette feature. Can cover a multitude of sins. In dire need of Photoshop.
Doesn't coral come in lots of colours? So why do we call this soft-orange 'coral'? Anybody know anything about coral? The more you say it the odder it sounds as a word, I find.