Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Misa High Waist Hue + Nubar 2010

I love Misa and I love this particular nude.
My yukky cuticles I cannot love. Not even a mother could love my cuticles.
"Maybe I didn't love them quite as good as I should have....." (Pet Shop Boys version for me, please).


Nubar 2010 is just another of those GOSH Rainbow/Sally Hansen HT polishes that lengthen the lifespan of a mani when you don't have a lot of time. That would be me then...Ideal.

Cue the cute animal pic... Why? Why not?



Jenni


Elvis
  • too cliched to be true
  • great performer
  • legend
  • sad
  • not my thaaaang

3 comments:

  1. Great mani, and loooove Pet Shop Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty nude :) Your cuticles look fine! Mine seemed to have rebelled in the cold weather this last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold weather is wreaking havoc!
    Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete