Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS OPI???

Got a lucky-dip OPI with no name. Anyone know what it is, please?



2 coats of OPI except for little which is 1 OPI over 1 CG Mum's Chiffon

So what is this? I've made a guess myself by googling.
It's a pale, greyish pink foil. Spectacular in sun or artificial light. Going to be great for layering. I love it!
Got it for about £6 which is cheap here for an OPI. I'm very happy with it.

It flatters my hands. A bit boring but the other hand is Eyeko Vintage so I don't look like something out of House of Fraser in the 80s.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this looks like "Meet me at the star ferry", from the Hong Kong Collection. I have this one and it is gorgeous in the sunlight!

    http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete