|Barielle Glammed Out Garnet, Nails Inc Holly Bush Vale, Essie Shine of the Times|
- Could not get an unblurry pic of this. (Possibly a good thing.)
- Started out as an attempt to feature the Barielle because it's a lovely blue-red that makes my hands look pale and interesting.
- That didn't work because I was trying to show different layers on different fingers and sort of got it wrong.
- THEN it was meant to be a ruffian with a clashing tomato red.
- BUT I have ebayed nearly every red I have and the one I ended up with wasn't contrasting enough
- PLUS the tip guides I used were rubbish and left a gluggy, horrible line
- SO I zhooshed the Essie over it so as not to waste it - that's how tight I am
- Favourite orange red?
- Ruffian or French tip?
- Stance or Nomad? If you could have one as a gift
- Best way of 'temporary-fixing' a mani?
- Good colours for clashing?