|Cult Nails Swanbourne + City Color reddish purple on index|
Cult Nails is new to my stash and it's even better than I thought it'd be!
- Superb quality (smooth and buttery and melted chocolate-y)
- The range changes so you can never quite be sure what's going to be there
- It's personal to the owner/inventor - it has a real 'identity'
- It has a cachet here in the UK due to relative rarity and 'hard to source' quotient
- It is not merely 3-free. It is 4-free and non-cruelty to animals.
- The customer service given by Maria is exceptional.
- Her facebook presence is great/informative
|Lindt 90% (my chocolate of choice) plus The City Color mini that I found for £1 at the Post Office|
If we're calling it an 'indie' brand then do you have any other recommendations for 'indie' polishes?