(That's how much my acquaintances know about nail polish.)
Clearly this is not GitA.
- Clearly it isn't even a good effort at duping it. It's just a poor effort.
- It shows that it's worth trying it though if you like GitA.
- No way am I paying £16 for it even though I do plan a bit of a spending spree in Birmingham this Friday!
- The base is from a swap with a German blogger. I know nothing about this brand.
- I prefer it wishy-washy to more coats of the "blau".
- Didn't want to cover over the pink/purple glitter of the NYC.
A have the Lippmann (then subsections i. and love it ii. and don't know why you bothered
B want it and may get it
C want it but think it's too expensive
D don't want it
Thanks for looking.