|A picture I've pinned...|
I can't even remember how I got into it but I find it quite fun. This is on the basis of 2 days of pinning so I don't claim to be an expert.
- I'm a sucker for the 'next new thing'.
- I tweet quite a lot.
- I didn't want to be left out.
- I don't want to be one of those oldies who are technophobes.
- It's very undemanding - you just pin a picture you want to pin.
- You don't even need to add text.
- It's almost a diary. You could use it that way. Just pin a pic a day! Or two. And chart your life.
- You could use it as a wedding list for ideas without being dictatorial.This does not apply to me.
- It's VERY easy to use.
- It might provide an insight into people's pysches. (OK, that's maybe pushing it a bit).
- It's tantamount to peeping into someone's house.
- I'm just exploring graphic novels and it might help me find people with a similar interest.
- I can share what I think are wonderful things!
Going to get (p)involved? I KNOW I MUST STOP THIS SILLY "(P)IN" STUFF. SORRY!!! But it's just so tempting and I'm such a child.
Really, does this tempt you? Are you a veteran already?
Any pin-peeps I should be following? You?