Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Illamasqua Harsh + Barry M Instant Nail Effects

Bear with me. I'm not going to tire of the Barry M for some time.
Wanted to see how it would apply over a glitter polish.


I didn't do enough coats of Harsh. It needs 3 or 4 but that's not hard to do.
The Barry M works better if you slop a lot on. I didn't put enough on my little finger. You live and learn. So forget all that business about not overlapping coats. You don't have to be precious with this.

That's about it really. Better go and apply a bit more Harsh and get out in the autumn sunshine with these here dogs.

Harsh occasionally flashes some other colours but it's hard to capture. Good polish but I'm glad I didn't pay full price.

Jenni

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, shiny! It's really pretty, I never thought to put the nail effects over a glitter, it looks good. I'm not sure what the 'do not overlap' business was about, mine looked worse if I was careful than if I just slopped it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Gemx, EXACTLY! I don't think you should be conservative with it. Just wallop it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good but is it gritty? I'm a bit squeamish about the feel of nails that aren't smooth and I hate removing glitter polish , too. Is that weird? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet combo! So deliciously sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed you while i was away. i will definitely show off the earrings. my girl's bowling party was today for their joint birthday party! i love the harshness. you could add a double layer of fierce too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow! I love that!! Harsh is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still not sure on the crackle polish Jen!
    Just checking of you are OK, missing reading the daily post from you?
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete