Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Brazilian corals


Nubar Cozumel Coral, Barry M Coral, L'Oreal Coral Starfish , Essie Braziliant
  • So sunny today - so coral was an obvious choice
  • 2 coats per nail for a fair test
  • Nubar is cloudy/jelly/milky/muted - love it, my favourite
  • Barry M - highly pigmented, safe, darkish (but seems to have got pinged...)
  • L'Oreal - orange with gold shimmer
  • Essie - shows a definite pink shimmer in the bottle which you don't see on the nail unless you hurt your eyes squinting!
Am pretty sure coral is a shade that suits everyone. Would you agree? Do you dislike it? Have you a favourite?

I long to get RBL Starfish Patrick. Mainly for the name!

Jenni

3 comments:

  1. beautiful collection i love essi one tanks for such an help full article...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those polishes lined up on your keyboard.... Yes, love coral, orange not so good for me so coral is the friendly face of organge I like to think..

    ReplyDelete