|Can you name all the brands?|
- My polishes aren't stored so much as littered.
- I have huge clusters all over the house.
- I then look for something specific and it's so much easier when you can derive some information from the bottle tops - logo or actual NAME or something distinctive! Otherwise it's a sea of black plastic.
- Why don't ALL companies do this?
- How annoying is it when there are just dozens of black or silver tops? So boring and so uninformative.
- What distinctive brands have I missed? With clearly identifiable tops?
Column 1 China Glaze and QRS
Column 2 Jessica and Orly
Column 3 Borghese and OPI
Column 4 Color Club and CQ
Column 5 Essie and Misa
Column 6 Mavala and NYC