Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Oh, no! The seaweed is poisonous! Don't eat the seaweed!

Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed
  • Maria had another flash sale on Saturday so there'll be 3 more of these babies winging their way to me - hurrah
  • 3 coats of this 
  • Index finger mattified
  • I think this is limited edition
  • It deserves to become iconic/legendary as I think the quality is superlative and the colour would probably suit any skintone
  • It's certainly worth keeping up with Cult as the colours are unique, the service is impeccable and Maria doesn't rip you off with the postage from the US
  • Bloody brilliant!
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. I've got this one too, as yet unworn. Fabulous polish. I loved her packaging etc too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you catch the $5 sale she just had! Love her stuff!

      Delete