So. This is Illamasqua's current campaign for faces to feature in their advertising.
- I'm 56 and don't regard myself as old or past it and thought I might enter a photo.
- Neither do I regard myself as a beauty - nor ever have been - just someone who likes fripperies and colour!
- I couldn't even attend the shoot if I were chosen so I'd just be doing it for my own amusement.
- Would you, will you or have you already entered this?
- How would you 'style' yourself for a single photo?
- How old are you?
- I have some new items and I was thinking black, pink and silver and vaguely piratical as I have a headband I'd probably wear. (Btw I know pirates are somewhat passe atm.)
- Illamasqua are also seeking joint entries. With whom might you like to enter as a pair to show two generations? Doesn't have to be female btw.
- Or do you think it's ridiculous and only young model-types sell cosmetics?
- Is there a cut-off age for cosmetics modelling? If so - what age?