Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

What's with the nuditude?

Ciate My Fair Lady + Calvin Klein Barefoot + NYC Carrie'd Away + FlorMar True Color 002
  • All polishes applied over the 2true Fast Dry 11 from a coupla days ago
  • Some of my favourite nudes
  • Holding the CK (sadly discontinued)
  • The Ciate and the NYC are very alike and horribly thin on their own - thus cannot be recommended
I like it even better with Orly Matte Top even though my skin is in ghastly condition despite my treating it SO nicely - grrr! - also forgive tipwear

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nudes. I love the Ciate My Fair Lady, I got it free with a mag but when I tried to get another bottle I can't find it online. I'm really annoyed because I absolutley love it and my bottle is nearly all gone. I'm guessing that it was made especially for the magazine and it's not in their normal line x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I ebayed mine. But I think there are similar shades. The NYC one definitely is.

      Delete