One of those promo teasers - spend a fiver (I think it was) and get the following for nowt.
The one to which I am pointing is Pink Grapefruit. The other Knockout Red. And I did actually want Pink G so that was fair enough. Heart stickers? Maybe not so much. But who can resist a freebie? Rhetorical question.
OK, now to review the items for which I paid.
- Even Tone Corrector Stick - if you have cheeks as rosy as mine (think tomatoes crossed with traffic lights) then you need a greenstick and this one is fine TICK VG
- Hide & Chic Eye Brightening Concealer in Light Rose
- problemo numero uno: the number of times you have to twist the top to get any fluid to the bristles, thought it was never going to work
- the amount was negligible and dried almost instantly on the skin making blending an impossibility
- I had to cover over it with another, more accommodating, concealer
- Touche Eclat it ain't, looking for a dupe? this ain't it - you could just smudge anything beneath your eyes (emulsion?) and it'd be better than this
- THUMBS FIRMLY DOWN