Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Mavala Vanilla and FlorMar


I knew it would be a streak-fest and I was right. After 3 coats of pastel (and what pastel doesn't behave badly?) shimmer I had to apply a coat of FlorMar to try to even things out.

Partly my own fault as I didn't prepare properly with ridge-filler so I'm going to give it 'huit points' anyway because I love the colour and finish and Mavala can generally do no wrong in my eyes. It doesn't even suit my skintone but what the hell!

Got my covetous eyes on the launch of Sleek Pout Paints. Bet my grotty little branch of Superdrug (no, my TWO grotty little Superdrugs) doesn't stock these until the seas run dry. Bah.

Day 4 of my 44 day holiday. That's a lot of blogging and tweeting.

Jenni

1 comment:

  1. ah so there's this legendary flormar! dont freak out but this combo looks enough to eat. i am obsessed with vanilla, this is the nail polish version of my favourite eyeshadow from mac: err it's called vanilla :) x

    ReplyDelete