Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

I cracked it with Comments! Hurrah!


 See this? I had to paste my comments into Word and then repaste into the blog but it works! Brilliantly! My comments on your comments are in red.



I love this polish... always have!
  

thats a gorgeous colour and it looks really nice on you, i've never tried leighton denny but might get some now after reading this : )
By nail loopy on Leighton Denny Miss Behavin' at 11:05

 Another funky French with Miss Behavin'.
  

Ooo i love a good funky french mani. They remind me of mermaid nails! x WHAT A LOVELY THING TO SAY!
 

I love that colour, I used to get a Revlon colour very similar called Ink off the market and was gutted when they discontinued it. x IT IS BETTER THAN IT LOOKS IN THE BOTTLE. AND THAT'S QUITE UNUSUAL.
  

Oh so pretty! It's all twinkly like stars :D
 

would love to find this in US =( ISN'T IT NICE THAT OLDER POSTS CAN STILL BE READ.
By Anonymous on Topshop Gypsy Night on 16/07/11
  

Loving the funky french! Foil + glitter looks great :) x
By Gemx on Attitude Asteroid on 14/07/11
  

Ooh that looks awesome!
  

I love this funky french! I have a few attitudes but not as lovely as this one :)
   

That makes for a fascinating read. Men's nails must grow faster as Jon's forever cutting his talons. Love the Cutex ad even if the pointy nails are a bit scary. x POINTY NAILS WERE A VILE TREND.
   

How interesting! These type of things just make me wonder 'why?' Why on earth is our body made this way, what is the point? :P I KNOW, I KNOW.
  

Great post! Don't know if it's all true...THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET. ANYTHING PRINTED APPEARS TO BE TRUTHFUL....I CAN BE SO GULLIBLE AT THE BEST OF TIMES....
  

I've never heard of Nina before. I actually like this colour for myself :-)
By Karen on Nina Ultra Pro Hazelnut on 13/07/11


Thats lovely, I want it on my toes. Hx
By Helly on Nina Ultra Pro Hazelnut on 12/07/11
  

Can't say I've heard of this brand before! Cool colour though.YOU GET IT FROM SALLY'S. THIS WAS ONLINE THOUGH. RAVEN COSMETICS.

Nina does tend to get ignored. Sometimes Sally stores here will have sales on them, and I've picked up a few on clearance from time to time. THE PACKAGING IS JUST "MEH" IMHO AND THAT COSTS THEM SALES....EVERYBODY GOES IN AND JUST LOOKS FOR THE OPI AND CHINA GLAZE.
   

What Sarah said--not to glam up the corpse but rather keep it from horrifying people any more than having a dead body on display already does. My immediate family leans toward the cremation followed by memorial service school of thought so we haven't had many open caskets, but they are pretty commonplace. Odd to go to visitation to support friends and see their parent for the first time, dead and laid out as if sleeping in their Sunday best. JUST DON'T DISPLAY THE BODY IS EASIEST. I JUST THINK IT'S WEIRD. CULTURALLY BRAINWASHED I AM.
  

I never get along well with these corrector sticks, they always seems to make me spotty and I always gets the stuff everywhere when I twist the end for ages and then it all comes out at once :/ I love the pink grapefruit polish and knockout red is my favourite reds, especially for the price! :) xx THE PINK G SEEMS TO HAVE SLIGHT SHIMMER IN OTHER SWATCHES BUT NOT ON ME. I WAS SLIGHTLY DISAPPOINTED.
  

Despite having ridiculously red cheeks I've never actually liked green correctors, maybe it's because I'm so pale but I always just end up looking a bit green! I love the free nail art stickers, pink leopard print hearts? Yes please! YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY RUDDY TO WEAR THEM AND I AM. YOU ARE TOO PERFECT!
  

Pretty. And yes she's is very thin, I'm most fascinated by her lack of hips (as someone who is overendowed in the hip department). It's obviously her natural body shape as Pippa is v. similar but how she's gonna do her sprogging duty?!
By Cali369 on Mavala Romantic on 10/07/11 YEAH, POTENTIAL ROYALS HAVE TO BE CHECKED FOR FECUNDITY. GUESS THEY HAVE C-SECTIONS WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE?
   Spam   |   Delete   |   Remove Content

Ooh, this is a nice one!

Painting the nails of prom goers? Where was my invitation??? Though technically I'm attending afterprom, not prom :P What I like to do is to paint the tips on with tape, and then create a nice smile line with a cotton bud in acetone. Thanks for the shoutout in your previous post! BELIEVE ME, OUR PROM WAS NOT A COOL PROM.


   

Karen, thanks for the advice. Northern Lights is by The Edge. They are well cheap. Google 'em.
   

Sorry Jenni is Northern Lights a BeautyUK or another brand? I can't find it on their website?
By Karen on French tips....a bad day in Bordeaux.. on 07/07/11 NO, IT'S "THE EDGE". ALSO BRITISH. NEVER SEEN IT BLOGGED. WHICH IS A SHAME.
  

Hi Jenni, I love this mani. I love glitter too! I'm definitely going to get myself Northern Lights for starters I don't have any BeautyUK polish but I'm going to go have a look tomorrow. One tip for Manis that I do is use a ring binder sticker to cover your cuticle that way you don't have nail polish too near your nail bed and cuticle, its a tip someone told me so feel free to share it. Karen THIS IS ME SHARING THE IDEA AND IT'S A DARNED GOOD ONE.
   

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment