Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Frozen Jelly (a Jessica Red Tint and beauty uk Frozen Kingdom hybrid)


Oh, dear. It's a bit blurry. I used red whereas I really wanted pink but couldn't find it and had no patience or perseverance to look harder. Typical lazy-bones. 

It took me ages to paint my nails today though what with ridge-filler and top coat and layers PLUS the Missguided Misstique left me with Super-Smurf nails and fingers. Honestly, I don't even like blue that much. Why did I bother? Almost enough to make me utter the 'never again' phrase. Never again will I wear blue polish. For now....

Is there any blue that doesn't smurfify the nails?

Jenni




1 comment:

  1. I haven't problems with nail smurfage and I wear blue all the time :/ Try Barry M's Cyan Blue, I wear that often? Or it could be a problem with the base coat, idk.

    ReplyDelete