- VNL? No problem with VNL in THIS house.
- 3 coats and still streaky? Now that IS cack.
- On goes plenty FlorMar to attempt to rectify matters. Hm, tolerable.
- But I shouldn't even have bought this mini-set. Seduced by cheapitude at Tk Maxx. Serves me right, huh?
- The colours (!) are Alpine White, Bubble Bath and something along the lines of Pink-ing or Pink-est (frankly I don't care) + a RapiDry
- I'm sure the box said 'Princess Rule' but I chucked the box and I'm not going through my recycling bin just for that!
Oh, yeah. Princesses. As the mother of two daughters and grandmother of very small grand-daughter plus I'm a woman myself (yeah!) I deplore the whole girlie-princess thing. Ladies, if your idea of success is marrying some ghastly chap and sponging off him then you're welcome but I don't share your ambition and never have. Girls don't need heels as much as the ability to run fast and deal a knockout blow if absolutely necessary. Girls don't need tiaras (leave that to Elton John) as much as brains and education. Girls don't need petticoats as much as they need gumption.
In short, pink polish is fine. Pink/fluffy attitudes and aspirations? No.
Blog sale tomorrow. Best time?