(Cuticles are rubbish. Sorry. Having real trouble.)
2 coats and a lot of Mavala ridge-filler. Well, it's a yellow creme. But 2 coats! Honestly, this is brilliant.
And now for random thoughts on a French-theme (those who are easily offended - and French - should beware) calme-toi, ma chere liloo
- All Bourjois stuff is fab and I like the packaging- those little pots they do are so cute
- The French should not be allowed to use English words like /cool, trendy, super/ because it just sounds wrong
- To call anything Jaune Trendy goes beyond wrong to preposterous
- Bourjois are amazingly brave to have put out some great shades this summer - proper funky colours
- The collection is called Paris (*stifles chortles* because .......see next point)
- No Parisienne would ever wear any of these colours, Parisiennes wear dull colours - that is a FACT
- Parisiennes have brown hair
- Parisiennes are immaculately turned out in a way no British woman could ever achieve
- Mid-price and budget French cosmetics ranges never include funky colours and the high-end companies make a bloomin' great fuss about it when THEY do a yellow or a green (ya know what I'm talkin' about?)
- I could say a lot more about Anglo-French relations but I should perhaps quit before being dragged off to a guillotine somewhere
- Why do Brits go on holiday to France but never to Germany?
- What is so great about croissants?
- Why is African French so much easier to understand than French French?
- Have you ever been up the Eiffel Tower? I only got to the first stage and there's a long story (wholly tedious) about why I never made it to the top
- My favourite Paris memory is a little crocodile of French children with their attendants trotting through Parc Monceau in the sunshine - cycling round Versailles was good too but does Versailles count as Paris? (not really)