- That's what gets my goat. Promo pix. How many times the last 2 days have I seen the new China Glaze crackle metals on my dashboard? Too damned many.
- Is it just me or do other people find these pix bore them rigid?
- I'd love to see some swatches. Show me some swatches. Actually I lie. China Glaze bring out some more crackles? I could get more excited about a re-run of the Royal Wedding with subtitles in Dutch. I might learn something.
- In general though I do like to see swatches of new collections. Because polish when applied to the nail looks different in different contexts - light, skin colour, number of coats etc etc. So swatches are worth a thorough examination.
- But a teeny picture of a bottle of nail polish just doesn't do it for me. And 6 teeny pictures is 6 times WORSE! Maybe this means I'm not as much of a nail fan as I thought....
This is how a professional teenager rants.