Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

Accessorize Pink Spice

This is a great polish. Changes according to the light. I love this. Not as much as Mermaid (coming tomorrow to a blog near you). Still love it.


Aye caramba! Or however you spell it.

Now that OPI has gone over to Coty (the dark animal-testing side) I really am going to work harder to source brands that suit my ethical requirements. So I'm going to get plenty more Accessorize. Made in the UK so reducing carbon footprint. Great colours. Won't stop me buying great US brands like BB Couture (small business, women-run) but I shall make more effort to justify my purchases on more than just aesthetic grounds.

Where do you stand on animal testing? Not sorry to harp on about it btw.

Jenni

1 comment:

  1. I lovely colour, I must get some more Accessorize polishes. :)
    I can't understand why people still animal test cosmetics. I feel sad reading about animal tests in psychology experiments.

    ReplyDelete