Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

BB Couture Bullfighter

Squishy, jelly red.
The ridges on the ring finger nail are just SOOOOO bad.
Sorry.


3 coats.
This is one amazing polish. It sorts of gloops on in a way one can almost feel and HEAR. It's beautifully thin and controllable but it has the consistency of double cream or something. I just painted and painted because it was so satisfying. I've since added Napa Valley Red to it and that's special too.

Loving this. (I did have a huge chip on the middle finger after 2 days though which I do not believe was my fault. Hm. No matter.)

Jenni

4 comments:

  1. A very rich looking red. Now I must Google double cream, as I don't think we have that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jelly red, I should really look at BB polishes more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Karen, it was probably whipped cream. Or a hybrid. ;o)

    ReplyDelete