Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Barielle Elle's Spell - a day's wear


What a rubbish day! I usually love my work (teacher) but today was bl00dy awful. Plus my mobile does not appear to be making or receiving calls plus plus plus.....On the good side daughter 2 rang to say she is OK after I read on her facebook that she had had lots of pills from the doctor! Kids, eh?

Oh, yes. Nail polish. I really like this one. End of.

AND I hate Children in Need and Comic Relief and all that forced jollity alternating with dreary violins. You have to be in the UK to know what I'm on about. And I wish I could exchange places if you're somewhere else.

Not that I'm curmudgeonly or anything. Much.

Are you ranting and raving or rested and relaxed?
Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the crap day. This polish is really nice, though; I am hoping I'll see it over here at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it is the weekend now and you can relax a bit! :)
    I love this polish, it's very pretty and lovely for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids & dog weekend for us, so no relaxing. Happened to catch 30mins of CiN which was Take That with lots of screaming women, Eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I hope I find it :)

    ReplyDelete