Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Barielle Jess' Champagne Toast & Misa Shop till u drop

Ridiculous name.


The BOGOF on autumn/winter 2010 polishes. I would never pay £8 for these. Don't get me wrong, Barielle are British (I think) and they are good but not THAT good.

I read that this is a bit of a weed so I put a coat of a similar colour underneath and then 2 coats of this. It dries dull as it's a foil so top coat was a must. I always TC anyway though....


It's pretty and that's as far as it goes. Pretty underwhelming. Heck, it's only nail polish.

I need to post about something more profound - cars, fashion, TV. Something really deep and meaningful...ahem.

I hear they've isolated some anti-matter particles in Switzerland. Now that IS remarkable. Apparently. If I understood it and hadn't failed physics at the age of 13. What gets to me is this: the scientists try to explain by way of analogy/simile but even THAT makes no sense to me. Which makes me think that they don't understand it either. I wonder......

What leaves you cold?
Quantum theory?

Jenni

1 comment:

  1. This looks prettier on you than when I tried it,I'll have to try a base colour with it too. :)
    I love science, but I am a sci-fi geek, I think they go together! :P I am awful at writing though, I like to read and I did do an English A level, but I didn't enjoy it nor did I do very well. I'm suffering essay pain right now :(

    ReplyDelete