I do like silver. It ended up NOT a straight silver post but wanted to go glittery.
Little finger - new Topshop polish Wilderness - a poxy 6ml - it looks like a proper size polish on the website - swizz! metallic silver and a good polish
Ring - Topshop White Witch (goes pink on!) + Diamond Cosmetics Glitter Silver
Middle - Misa Dance Fever
Index - Hansen Dividends which is like the Misa only darker and leaves bald spots and never dries and wound me up no end + GOSH Silver Star (see Dividends for how it applies....boo)
Thumb - Diamond Cosmetics Silver Brocade - very like Wilderness but a hint of glitter
- Topshop sold me a pig in a poke with a teeny mini that didn't say it was a mini
- Don't bother with White Witch
- Misa is one of the best brands bar none - buy Misa
- Hansen Dividends not very good and neither is the GOSH - these are generally 2 brands I don't have much success with though
- Diamond Cosmetics - such a shame you can't get this in the UK any longer because it's another GREAT brand and it's crazy cheap
- My skin is unsually dry and it may be attributable to the Hansen Kwik Off polish remover that I am using but that people report to be tough on the skin
- Straight silver OR silver glitter?
- Are the LFW models too thin? When I say too thin I mean unattractively thin. Not unhealthily - that's another issue. Too thin to be attractive.