Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

2true Fast Dry 03 from Superdrug











































Only 2 coats. 3 for a fiver from Superdrug. Crikey. You can't turn it down. As recommended by Helen of Just Nice Things. And she knows a good polish when she sees one. I know the bottles are only 7ml (a mini in US terms) but stap m' vitals and knock me down with a nail buffer if that isn't a fair bargain. The flash has washed this out slightly. In sun it's almost neon. But shiny!


http://www.just-nice-things.co.uk/


I know I was moaning about pink (MO Lili's Pink, to be precise) making me feel really 'old lady' but this is coral. And it's not frosty or shimmery. So I feel cool about it.

Do you feel awkward wearing particular shades? As if some colours simply don't suit your 'image'? Too edgy or not edgy enough? That kinda thing....


Jen

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite shades. Must dig it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always walk past the 2True stand in Superdrug after my not particularly favourable exploit with their eye dust (pants). Still, I might take a look at this, only because I don't have a coral polish.

    I don't really like frosts or metallics, I don't know why. Also I feel that reds/purples/pinks are a bit "safe" and people think that when they see me wearing them? I don't know. I wear them anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Definitely a good summer colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just as soon get 7ml bottles--they take up less space and I can't think of the last time I used more than that of any one color (except when frankening).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a gorgeous colour!

    Do you know if this is one of superdrugs own brands? Or if they test on animals?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice colour, ideal for summer :)

    ReplyDelete