Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

beauty uk Frozen Kingdom

This is BYOOOOOOOTIFUL.


This is 2 sloppy coats. Or 3 more careful ones. Ivory with a definite golden warmth. So flattering. SO pretty. But not in a girlie way. Obviously. I love China Glaze White Cap and this is no dupe. This is........way better! Hurrah.


Kate, I don't know what you'll be wearing on your nails next week but this is brilliant. And better still - it's made in the UK! Not that mealy-mouthed designed in the UK and made in China. Who do we think we are? We can design stuff because we're all arty-farty artistic but we can't manufacture stuff because that's far too plebeian. No. Manufacturing should be valued - as should service industries and child-minding. Feel free to add your own undervalued profession.

Furthermore it's (back to the nail polish) £1.99 from Superdrug. The bottle is tiny, 'tis true. However larger bottles are available online from the beauty uk website and there's a discount code. More will be revealed when I receive my mini-haul.

I am such a snob sometimes but 2true and beauty uk have rubbed my nose in my snobbery good and proper this last week. Shame on me.

Cosmetic snobbery?
  • A snob? Moi? Quelle idee!
  • I do have a penchant for high-end, yes
  • I take products on their merits, I don't consider myself a label-freak
  • Confirmed bargain-hunter on the whole
  • Pay mega-pounds for a fancy name? I think NOT

Jenni

5 comments:

  1. Going to get myself a bottle of this before it becomes the next big thing like GOSH Holographic or whatever.

    Lies, of course you can compute Twitter. COOOOOME JOIN US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhaha i love it that you suggest kate to wear this on her nails. I absolutely love frozen kingdom, that golden shimmer in it just makes me happy, deffo one of my favourite polishes

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, did I get in on the ground floor of the next big thing? Very swanky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty golden shimmer! I don't think I've ever looked at beuaty uk before, maybe I am a snob! Although, my local Superdrug is pretty crumby, it probably won't have the range if I go in, I shall have to have a look though, this is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now the nail polish is in latest trends and many beautiful shades are available in the nail polish which we can applied to our nails. They all are seems to be very beautiful nail paint. And the shade is looking nice on her nails.

    ReplyDelete