Oh, Models Own Champagne was the right answer for yesterday. How I love that polish.
I absolutely loathe all this wedding shenanigans but have to admit this set is cute.
Reasons NOT to be cheerful about the RW
- I suspect my taxes are paying for a lot of this. Boo.
- I don't even like the Royal Family. (I respect the Queen as she seems to be fairly hard-working but that's the best I can say about them.)
- It gives a false idea of marriage - it's not all about the dress and the champagne and the photographs
- All the RWs seem to be blighted by subsequent death, doom and disaster (only a slight exaggeration)
- It makes the rest of the world think we're a nation of half-wits - ogling at some daffy couple who are probably intrinsically slightly less interesting and amusing than a jar of boiled sweets
It will probably be very well organised and a logistical triumph unlike 2012 (Olympics, yeah) which I just KNOW is going to be shockingly bad. Do watch 'TwentyTwelve' on BBC. It's a hoot. Hee hee.
Oh, you'll now need some reasons to BE cheerful.
- So many polishes out there calling your name
- Dr Who starts again soon
- You don't live in a war-zone (unless you do and then I wish you good fortune)
Do you like the little toyset or do you not?