Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

Color Club Silver Glitter and an impending blog sale...

This is a really dense glitter. Even a single coat covers really well. I actually wanted more of the Rock to show through but the glitter has good coverage and isn't as gritty as you might imagine.

Part of a Teeny Halloweenies mini-set I ebayed. Under a tenner for 4 minis.

Just can't help myself....Waiting for a Models Own trio I've asosed. Or should that be asossed? I'm not sure.


Just some of the polishes that will be on sale next week. Zoya, BB Couture, American Apparel etc...


Jenni

5 comments:

  1. I like the sheep overseeing the sale inventory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the manii!
    drooling for those sale nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the sheep is cute! Maybe I shall feature the sheep again. I'm sure 'ewe'll' appreciate it, Karen.

    Wait for it, Chell! Wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASOS is not a verb, so conjugate it however you want :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dense glitter. The silver goes really nicely with the purple/blue :) xx

    ReplyDelete