Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Weird animalistic mani...

The base is Nubar Wildlife. Sea Spray on the left of the nail which produces a rather interesting gold effect. An envelope recycling label made the stencil up the centre of the nail. Well, a strip cut therefrom. Sorry about the shocking cuticles. Sticky labels I find easier to cut and stick and restick than sellotape.





I like it. It's sludgy. It makes me think 'animal' but I have no idea why.....

Tomorrow? There's a 'dragon' connection. That's all I'm saying.

Jenni

4 comments:

  1. I like this quite a lot. I would not have guessed that was Sea Spray--I'll have to get my bottle out and do some experimenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea Spray is such a useful polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! I really like the different textures, makes me think of patchwork fabric.

    ReplyDelete