Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

2true Fast Dry Shade 4


Flippin' heck. ANOTHER great polish from Superdrug. 3 for a fiver. 2 easy, quality coats. As easy as an easy-thing in Easytown. There are 9 polishes in this range. I now have 6. Simplicity itself.

It seems a bit brighter irl which made me think of China Glaze Electric Pineapple (which I do not have) but after checking the blogs I can see at once that this is far less yellow. I am to colour-matching what Gordon Brown is to stand-up comedy.

Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, unusual colour and 3 for a fiver? you can't complain at that can you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not tried 2true? Going on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend bought this originally as a quick halloween accessory. she went to superdrug and picked the first cheap thing and green she could find. she's not into nail polishes at all. when i saw it on her nails, i just had to have it and it's one of my favourite polishes. did you get the pink and blue too? ooo i cant wait to see :) xx

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete