Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Illamasqua Purity + Barielle Blossom


(Ever so slightly washed out by the flash.)

How thick is Purity? Thicker than a very thick thing with added thickitude. But it covers in 2 coats which is remarkable for a chalky pastel so no complaints really....

The Barielle has a reputation for being thick and possibly unworkable but actually it behaved quite nicely. Also 2 coats. And when, pray, is Barielle going to introduce some new polishes? Hm? Well? Come along, come along. We're waiting.

Recommend me some peachy shades, please!

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love Illamasqua polishes, but the consistency varied a lot. I tried Bacterium today and it is really watery. They have some great colours though :)
    I'm lacking in peachy shades, I have Models Own Golden Peach, but it's more of a shimmery orange. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at the Model Own peach polishes. I got Bacterium too. Watery - oh, dear.

    ReplyDelete