I'm growing ever fonder of Nails Inc. This is 2 coats and could maybe have used another. Index finger mattified.
And for why do I like Nails Inc?
- They are usually good quality.
- You can get bargains on ebay, discount cosmetics sites (ravencosmetics, for example) or just wait for the official website deals. A lot of people qvc them and I imagine that is also reasonable.
- Don't pay the silly RRP they quote though. Please. You'll give them delusions of grandeur.
- The cap is not easy to manage with small hands.
- They do way too many pinks and reds.
Your views on Nails Inc?
Are you a convert to any particular colour or brand you used once to detest?
Interior of the Theatre Royal in Drury Lane c.1808. And, as I'm sure you remember, the muffin man resides in Drury Lane. Wonder if he frequents the theatre much...
And as a bonus -a muffin in pre-toasted condition. So generous I am today!