You can see the Beige beneath because I'm not exactly meticulous about these things but people don't habitually grab my hands and rate my nails. Although the woman at the check-out in the CoOp last week did say I had an interesting concept i.e. different colour nails on the 2 hands. So now I have conceptual nails. I'm almost Picasso.
Belly Dance. Ghastly name. Belly dancing is becoming popular though. You can even take lessons these days. It's not the most flattering colour on me and does make my hands look lobster but I still like it. It's sort-of pinky-purple although it also ISN'T. It was on a BOGOF so I don't mind that I don't love it. The Bourjois is now my default ridge-filler. It works better than anything else I've tried.
- Plasteen - where are you now?
- 15 cents
- What a vast range of complex colours!
- Can anyone figure out what those brooches are, please? This is really bugging me.
- And for AggieP (should she be reading this) a redhead! Natural, I'd say.
- It's one of those photos where you start to wonder, "What is she thinking? Who's she talking to? What's going on?"
What polish do you wear that you believe doesn't really flatter you but you like it regardless?