Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

Rimmel Apricot Punch

From the Lasting Finish range. New apparently. Fruities. Meaning it's supposed to smell nice. It does too. Faint and "chemically" but still nice enough.


3 coats but I never leave coats to dry between applications so it doesn't take a long time. Didn't do enough ridge-fill preparation but too bad....

I would never wear coral colours in clothing but I do like it as a polish shade even though I feel faintly old-lady. The lemon colour in this range has got some good reviews and I do have a soft spot for yellow polishes even though they don't suit me so I may get that one.

What do you insist on wearing just because you like it even though it's wildly out of fashion/doesn't really flatter you?

Jenni

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love coral colored polishes. They look gorgeous!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral never fails as a colour, lovelu post.

    www.awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone. I don't like coral as a colour but it certainly works on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scented Rimmels, cool; haven't seen these before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks gorgeous on you :)

    i love scented polishes and I have to admit, I've got a few ones only because they have a divine smell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh looks nice, i wanna try the scented ones as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this from asos so it was £3 to the door with free P&P. I will get the 3 others maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this one and the strawberry one. I like them, but found the smell really strange at first!

    ReplyDelete