Thank you to Karen of Frazzle and Aniploish for nominating me and I now hereby confer this honour upon-----
OK, hold it there because I have to explain a bit. I could have picked dozens of blogs because I read dozens every day and I wouldn't do that if I didn't love them so I had to have me some selection criteria. I still could have chosen more than 5 though....
The criteria were:
- young (opposite of me who am old)
- British (or living in Britain because I am speaking primarily to a British readership)
- blogs with exclusively or a fair bit of nail-content
- I like them
So I tag -
Rebecca of Nails Etc
Tilly of Matilda's Manis
Rebekah of For the love of nails...
Rachel Queen of Turquoise...
- Please copy the award onto your blog.
- Thank me in the most ingratiating way possible!
- Select another 5 recipients.
- Include a pic that means something to you.
- Write 5 positive comments about yourself.
Here's a pic
This is my lovely grandson on my knee last August (my 54th birthday!).
- I'm a lot more tolerant these days
- I am making a success of my marriage (having not been a great wife on 2 previous occasions)
- I think people at work enjoy working with me - I do try to brighten the day!
To be honest 3 is good going for me. I used to be such a judgemental, conceited b!tch. I'm rather chuffed to have thought of 3 genuinely good points.
Over to you, my little cherry-dumplings!